Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tiaras and Flashbulbs

I'm at a loss to royal blood, my friend
A wedding for which knee and back will bend.
The future king and future queen will wed,
What business of ours is it where they bed?

Media frenzy lights up cable news,
For worthless celebs in gem-studded shoes.
The Royal Couple just might be alright,
But tax payer money drains out of sight.

William and Kate should be happy in life,
But far from the public's all seeing gaze,
And safe from the cutting media's knife.

7 comments:

  1. best post about the wedding so far ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thats so right xD

    I hope they are happy.. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a poetry fan, but I like it
    +1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Howthey portrayed it to be a fairy tale... like he wont cheat on that bitch or hasnt cheated on that bitch like his dad... Cmon fags she wasn't even excited, she was like yayy... im the fkn queen to be and have to dealwith this ugly motherfucker who will cheat on me.


    Also, ifyou got time to blog you have time to swagbucks. sign up here www.swagbucks.com/refer/bucemhard and then follow the steps earning swagbucks along the way. by the time your done with registration you will be halfway to a amazon gift card (5$) I am at 50 in amazon giftcards because I sell my information to auto insurance companies under special offers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one is really good! I love your rhymes, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete