Sunday, May 1, 2011

That Time of Year

Pomp and circumstance shall flow through the air,
But some care not for such frivolous things;
Their walls unadorned by favors unshared,
Bragging rights best left to great mouths of kings.

Tassels left lying for cold rains of spring,
No thoughts yet given to brazen class rings,
Black robes crumpled up upon a bare floor,
Diploma earned just to settle a score,

With the world today, and those still in it,
To prove his options still were infinite.

~Jestar4A

7 comments:

  1. reminds me of my graduation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of when people with degrees in useless majors tell me that going to college is worthless =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh high school graduation. I don't wanna think about graduating college yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, while adding widgets I noticed swag bucks has one and it allows people to search and win on your blog

    I trade mine in for amazon gift cards, check my blog for a tutorial !

    Www.swagbucks.com/refer/bucemhard

    ReplyDelete